PROOF that WDW is trying to return to 'normal'...

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
Epcot was testing fireworks last night:

enhance

enhance

enhance

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I have not missed travel or WDW one bit through this - I have rather enjoyed hunkering down, saving money, etc.

However, this gave me goosebumps. We will not be going until next summer at the earliest (son's graduation trip), and I am ok with that. But, MAN, I really love sitting in Epcot at night, end of a long, sweaty day, watching fireworks. They bring me to tears each time.

I can't wait until there is some normalcy for us all again!

I personally think opening blizzard beach is an experiment for them because they are going to have to deal with people in lines for rides with no masks and walking around to rides and pools and such with no masks. Which will also lead people to taking pictures with no masks on and probably walking and eating/drinking. But who knows maybe I am over thinking it.

We are at boardwalk now for the fireworks testing last night at Epcot. We were also here at boardwalk for the Epcot firework testing last September. Not getting my hopes up yet!

I personally think opening blizzard beach is an experiment for them because they are going to have to deal with people in lines for rides with no masks and walking around to rides and pools and such with no masks. Which will also lead people to taking pictures with no masks on and probably walking and eating/drinking. But who knows maybe I am over thinking it.
Universal and other water parks that were open in 2020 have shown it is ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter