Proof the the VMK Trading Card Game Full was completed

IliketheTitanic

One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.
Someone found out that the VMK TCG the full version was finished but, it was not released. Or it was finished shortly after VMK closed. Either way it was made and they never released it. Here is a example of the full game here:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/acemic/index.html

This just raises more questions...

If the mods want to move this to the Museum they can if they want. I wasn't sure where to post. Since you can access the game still through disney's website.

It accepted my user name! And i'm ina and playing but right after it shuffles decks I automatically lose. Because it takes my user does it mean that the characters haven't been deleted? Well the info that is.

Is that basic version 2? I don't think it's the full version.

Yes its the full version, why would they add a account registration and login on a basic version? Not to mention the "add cards to your deck and challenge another player" buttons are open.

It accepted my user name! And i'm ina and playing but right after it shuffles decks I automatically lose. Because it takes my user does it mean that the characters haven't been deleted? Well the info that is.

I am not hosting it on a server, and Disney has probably not added it to their server or they shut it off. At the moment its kinda like GPDOT's VMK, but not completely since Disney is still hosting it. All they would have to do was set up the account registration and card collection system and it would be ready for play. That is why: 1. You will not be able to connect properly 2. You auto lose since the game is not generating things.

I was able to do the same thing. I wonder what this means for the game. :confused3 . Wish they would open up the game.:sad1: It doesn't seem right that they have it still open unless they are trying to find a way to get the game back. If they were going to end vmk permanently they would have closed the vmk site and the trading card game. I hope that they do bring back vmk one of these days. They would have to be stupid not to.

Someone found out that the VMK TCG the full version was finished but, it was not released. Or it was finished shortly after VMK closed. Either way it was made and they never released it. Here is a example of the full game here:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/acemic/index.html

This just raises more questions...

If the mods want to move this to the Museum they can if they want. I wasn't sure where to post. Since you can access the game still through disney's website.

How were u able to find this?? Did u have to search a whole lot or did it come up fairly easily? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter