PS at the Sci-Fi

lisaes

Mouseketeer
Do you have to request a "car" when you make PS for the Sci-fi? I noticed that some people ended up with a table? I think the cooles part of it would be to sit in the car.

You can't make that request when you PS, but you can ask for it when you check in. I've been able to walk in and get the tables because the PSers were all waiting for cars. We don't really see the difference. And when it was three of us it was better to get the table.

We'll wait for a car, and we appreciate you heading for a table instead of adding to our wait. Tables are better if you want dinner conversation. Cars are cooler, especially if you have kids. If only the food were consistent, this could be a great place to eat.

Last November was our first time at Sci Fi. I made a PS. When we checked in at the podium, I said that we were willing to wait until a car was available. The CM told me that if we made a PS that we would get a car. They reserved the tables for walk ups.

Maggie

I am sure that tables are nice too but DS would think eating in the cars would be the coolest! (me too;) )

We love eating in the cars - always had a PS, so that explains why we have always sat in the car and not at a table.

Going to make a PS for our upcoming trip - love the Oreo shakes!!

Related Question:

Will they allow 7 to sit in a car? We were there last year with 3 adults and 3 kids and we had plenty of room. Later this year we will have 4 adults and 3 kids. The kids are small and I'm certain all three of them could sit together. I'm just wondering what the "rules" were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter