PS for 11 at Cinderella's? HELP!

crzy4mk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for
My 90 day call-date for reservations at CRT is coming soon, and I need advice from some of you veterans. My family is going with another family from our church, and we have a total of 11 that we will be trying to seat. When I call, do I ask for a table for 11, or do I have to break it up into 2 smaller groups? HELP!:confused:

We are also going with friends from church and we all called on our 90 day mark. We have 12 in our party and all three of us got PS's, we got two for two tables of six and we got one for a table of twelve. I think we all just said "a party of twelve" and took what they offered. I hope you have the same luck we did.

vgsmom

Originally I made a ps at CRT for 6 people, and kept trying to add another family of 3 to it. Each time I called WDW-DINE, they said there wasn't availability, but suggested that I contact Group Dining. Surprisingly, I was able to upgrade our table through them! ::yes::

I would suggest calling Group Dining now, just to ask if you should call them 1st, or the regular number. Maybe this would give you better chances!

Good luck! :wave:

You may want to go through the new Magical Gatherings program. This is designed specifically for parties of eight. You can find the information at Disneyworld.com or call 407-WDISNEY. I'm sure there's a dedicated number, but I don't know it.

FYI
While we were there a large group came in and sadly they separated them into three tables and 2 had the same server, 1 didn't. It might be good to indicate you'd like all people in your party to sit together or at least in the same section. Granted when we went it was prior to MNSSHP started and very busy, but just wanted to pass the info along. The Magical Gatherings program suggested by Cinderella37 might be a good idea to investigate.

Joats

We had a party of 11 two years ago and have a party of 12 for our upcoming trip. A word of advice, do not let them transfer you to group dining. Some of our callers did- we were originally asking for 15- and by the time they were transferred, they were sold out! However, we lessened our party to 12 through the advice of a castmember. She told us a party over 12 people would have to go through group dining. When we asked for a party of 12, we got three PS- of course we cancelled two. Just be sure to say 'party of 11 or as many as possible' in case you can't all get in. You shouldn't have any trouble if you can get through in time! Good luck!!

just so you know the largest table at CRT seats 6. So any parties larger than 6 will be booked on seperate tables. They will try their best to seat you together but it is not guaranteed

We called Group dining DIRECTLY, not getting a transfer. We all three got ressies. We kept laughing at how we had 42 seats reserved at the same. We quickly released 2 of the ressies, don't worry :o !!
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter