PS questions for Mythos and Tchoup choup?

mhelsley

DIS Veteran
We will be at the RPR Dec 5-9 and have a few questions about reservations for Mythos and Tchoup choup?

1-Do we need a resv. for Tchoup Choup and if so what time would you pick to get out in time for the Dive-in movie? What number do i need to call?

2-This is where i need the most advice as we never really know when we want to eat lunch. Can you just walk up to Mythos and pretty much get in with FOTL or should i make a PS here also. What number do you call for making a PS.

3-This being the slow season will we most likely be able to just walk up and have a short wait with FOTL at any of the City walk resturants? If there are some that you must have PS for which ones?

I would also welcome any dinning info from others who have been there as most of our dinning will be done at one of the parks or the city walk(most likely no car). Thank for you help.

We are also going to be at USF/IOA .. staying at RPR ... Dec 6-8 .. and I just called ... 407-503-2467 ... to make ressies at Tchoup Choup. They open for dinner at 5:30; dress code is resort casual (he said no sleeveless tops for men) .. you must confirm ressie before 3 pm the day of ressie or the day before. Tried to make online, but restaurant was not available the times I tried. We made our ressie for 5:30 because we don't like crowds.

Can't answer your other questions .. but we have been there before in early Dec and crowds and lines have been minimal.

We went the end of May and walked right in Mythos/
Also, of the City WAlk rest. NBA was our favorite. We ate there twice. WE were able to walk right in most of the rest.

We've been there in July (busy time),and just walked into Mythos for lunch. For dinner, we just stopped in Mythos while we were in the park and made a reservation for dinner that night. We had some great lunches at Lombard's Landing in US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter