Ps????

daystar

Mouseketeer
Hi,
A question about when i do my PS is the phone line 24 hours or do they have times when you can call???What time of the day do you make your PS???I'm going at Christmas so i really want to make sure that i get my PS....
Thanks

They are open from 7:00am-10:00pm eastern time.

Good luck with getting your ps's!

I just started making mine today. Helps to make the trip seem closer and more real.

Hi!

We're going Dec 15-21 and had asked on the DIS whether to make my reservations daily at 90 days out, or wait until the end of the week and make them all at one time. Several DIsers suggested waiting and do them all at one time.

I got busy this morning and forgot to start calling at 6:59 AM like I had heard you had to do - went to work and didn't remember until 11:00 am CT - called, got put on hold...for all of three minutes then got a very nice CM. I wanted Chef Mickey for the first night and asked what time I could get rezzies--he had lots of times available. Went through the rest of the week --Sci-Fi Dine In Theatre for lunch and Spirit of Hawaii Luau for dinner on Tuesday...Coral Reef for lunch on Wednesday....Crystal Palace for breakfast on Thursday....Breakfastasarus and Rainforest Cafe at AK for Friday...and Fulton's Crab House Saturday. I was able to get the times I wanted without any problems, and only took about 10 minutes. We'll wait until we get there to see what else we want and will just make them as we go along. I'M SET!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter