• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Public Transport late night with toddler

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
We'll be driving most of the time,but some evenings we would like to have a couple of drinks :p
We'll have 14 month old ds with us, so there is a bit of a problem with getting back to the hotel.
We can't get a taxi, because of the child seat laws, the I-Ride trolley stops at 10.30pm, and everywhere is out of walking distance.
I was wondering whether there were certain taxi firms that had child seats in their cars.
Any suggestions ? :confused:

:jester: 112 to go :jester:

hi,

There is a really good taxi firm we always use.They own Yellow cab - checker cab - city cab.
The phone number is 407 699 9999

it's never been a problem getting a cab with a toddler / child seat, just request one when booking the taxi.

Thanks Jacksdad - thats great :p

I've written the no. down with the rest of my holiday details, so its kept safe.
Now I won't have to worry about it.
I had visions of us having to get the last I-Ride trolley back to the hotel. ( Which is a bit of a bummer when your enjoying yourself )

:jester: 112 to go :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter