Pulling back the cobwebs

ElectricLime

As seen on VMK
Wow, it's almost Halloween already, and already more than five months since VMK closed! I still miss it and all the friends I made through it - I hope there are still some people hanging around this old board!

Perhaps it's time for me to pull back some cobwebs, dig through some dark and scary crypts, and resume work on my series of posts about how the Virtual Magic Kingdom was put together...

hm-graveyard.jpg

Links to the posts thus far:
ElectricLime Speaks: #1 - The Database Files
ElectricLime Speaks: #2 - The Dictionary
ElectricLime Speaks: #3 - The Complete Database

Awesome!! I can't wait to see more, and i am with u i miss vmk alot still. I still visit the boards here! :goodvibes

Woot :)

There are some very very cool things that ElectricLime has unearthed... Things that really make it seem as if pulling the plug on VMK was totally last minute and it's really a shame they never made the light of day.

wow.... that's really is a cool pic..... That's the Haunted Mansion game, right?

Yeah, but it looks a little different than the actual game. Last level... arg I still remember it perfectly lol. And they say smell is your best memory... I would say vmk.

Yeah, but it looks a little different than the actual game. Last level... arg I still remember it perfectly lol. And they say smell is your best memory... I would say vmk.

- sniffs the computer screen - Oh!!! Oh!!! I still smell VMK!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter