• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Purchasing a PE upgrade

Maybe not now after the thread got closed... hope Obi is still around though he was a great help :thumbsup2

I can't see why closing the thread would stop Obi posting, he is an intelligent person and understands threads get closed to prevent any personal insults. Maybe I was a little quick to close the thread but felt it was only going one way if I had left it open. It certainly wasn't anything against anyone who posted in the thread plus I was asked by the OP to close it.
I agree Obi is an asset to the board, shame if a little thing like this stops him posting.

I can't see why closing the thread would stop Obi posting, he is an intelligent person and understands threads get closed to prevent any personal insults. Maybe I was a little quick to close the thread but felt it was only going one way if I had left it open. It certainly wasn't anything against anyone who posted in the thread plus I was asked by the OP to close it.
I agree Obi is an asset to the board, shame if a little thing like this stops him posting.

this is what i meant, i got the impression Obi wasnt going to bother, maybe he is-who knows!

Hi there, how do I check what pe seats are left, we fly on VS075 on the 1st august from manchester and return on VS076 on the 22nd august, any help would be appreciated

Don't know why everyone jumped on Obi's back the other day, but I for one hope that he keeps posting his salient and useful information.

Hi there, how do I check what pe seats are left, we fly on VS075 on the 1st august from manchester and return on VS076 on the 22nd august, any help would be appreciated

There have been so many changes recently that this may be completely useless information, but last year I had booked a package with VA flights and wanted to know what PE seats were left as well as the cost of them as I was considering upgrading. I simply called them (VA) and they were able to tell me over the phone. As I say, not sure if this is still the case or if I just got lucky, but you have nothing to lose by trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter