Purchasing DDA designs?

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
Ihave a quick question....I"m planning on having shirts for each day of our 7 day trip in October.....do most of you wonderful creative DIS'ers sell the actual t-shirt? or just the iron on? There are several designs that I love and would love to purchase...but it would probably be cheaper for me if I could buy a "lot" of t-shirts myself and iron them al on...Does that make sense?????

T-shirt can be bought via the internet at places like Blankshirts.com or just Wal-Mart, Target, Michaels etc.

To sell the designs would be against the copyright laws of Disney. Most if not all designers are more than happy to share their designs with you. You just need to ask them.

If you want to say thank you to a designer, then post your thank you and when people ask where you got the design, let them know who made it for you.

Please visit ddapixiedust.tripod.com when you have time.

I am a desinger in training, but I think I got this info correct.

Best of luck.

kc10family said:
To sell the designs would be against the copyright laws of Disney. Most if not all designers are more than happy to share their designs with you. You just need to ask them.

oops I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter