pushchairs

nicolagriffin

Earning My Ears
hello we are going christmas 05 please can anyone tell me what the pushchairs are like and how much they are to hire please :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

We would not have been without them. Last year we used 2 as it was a good way of keeping track of everyone.
This summer hired 1 which the two oldest took turns to stand at the back :)
I think they were €6. Keep your ticket if you are going to studios or viceversa since you don't have to pay again :)

Reid

We hired one the first time we went but have taken our own each time since as we didn't like the park ones at all.

Here you go
f243e6a4.jpg

Reid

it's a very long time since we needed one but at the time hiring one was essential. I think even when kids have outgrown the buggy at home, using one at DLP is a good idea. People don't realise how far they walk & IMHO little children walk/run twice as far especially when they are excited.

Cost 6.50 euros not sure if it still happens but if you lost one, they would replace it if you had your receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter