Pushing back the honeymoon

Spook50

The Fourth "Little" Pig
Well we decided to push the wedding back to October '07, so as a result we pushed the honeymoon back to coincide with our first anniversary in '08. We're still planning on early September though, so hopefully the prices won't be too much higher than for '07.

I'm a little bummed, but this way it gives us more time to save up for staying at the GCH and hopefully we'll be able to upgrade to first class airfare with my Alaska card.

Looks like another year without Disney :guilty:

Our family question in first class really worth it for a short flight???

We saved over $1,000 by riding coach. More to spend when we arrived...

Even with miles we sometimes feel that it is not worth it.

Just our opinion..

Spook, I know how you feel in having to postpone a trip! I think, though, that you will LOVE the GCH! I haven't evern been, but from other people's descriptions of the level of service and the beautiful photos I've seen, it sounds like a perfect honeymoon spot.

Hang in there! With wedding planning and your first year of marriage coming up, the time will pass quickly. Congratulations! :sunny:

Rapunsel said:
Our family question in first class really worth it for a short flight???

We saved over $1,000 by riding coach. More to spend when we arrived...

Even with miles we sometimes feel that it is not worth it.

Just our opinion..

Not worth it if you've got to pay. Tha's why you've gotta rack up the air miles and use them :thumbsup2

When my family went to WDW back in 2000, my dad had so many miles built up on his airline cards from business trips (the guy's still hardly ever home), that he was able to use them to get our coach tickets and then had enough left over for us all to fly first class round trip. And he didn't have to spend a cent on airfare for the trip! Blew my mind, and man was it nice to have leg room for the long flights :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter