Putting shifts up on the HUB

_frazzle

Disney Store CM :)
I think I am doing something wrong. I want to put my Monday shift up for anyone to take, can someone give me some step-by-step directions?

But when you do extra hours hotline there are shifts up for people to take. I want my shift to be there so someone can take it lol

Extra Hours Hotline are for extra shifts that the COMPANY needs filled for whatever reason.

Only Management and Labor can post shifts on there. Cast Members can't post shifts they want to give away.

Just write out what shifts you want to give away on a piece of paper and post it by your CDS Computer.

cast members can post a shift on the hub for anyone in their department to take cuz I've given away 4 shifts now.

Go to the hub, click walt disney world
then click work
now on the left quick links, click EXCHANGE shifts NOT give away a shift.
click post shift
put in the info for the shift you are wanting to give away
click post
done!

When someone responds, assuming you are not wanting a trade, they will just put the response as 0:00-0:00 for hours. You can accept or deny the trade(in this case it would just be u giving away) when you click accept, the request automatically goes to scheduling and is approved or denied within 24 hours. It will then show up on your online schedule within 48 hours.

It's pretty darn slick. It's a real nice way to get a 4 day vacation!

Likewise if you are looking to pickup a shift, you click exchange shift, then search for posts and see what is offered. This is completely separate from the extra hours hotline and only applies to your immediate location. IE for me it's only the TTC westgate watercraft area and people from EPCOT watercrafts can not see the shifts I post.

any questions feel free to PM me

If you give away a shift on The Hub, does it hurt you in anyway? Do you get any points or does it count as one of your days off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter