pymt due tomorrow - Cat 6 deck 6- Noisy?.....

KaitlinsMom

DIS Veteran
We might switch our room to a cat 6 deck 6 (from a deck 7 cat 5) - But is this too noisy being that it is above the kids programing and movie theater? Need advice ASAP as our payment is due tomorrow ! We save $200 by doing this -

thanks in advance for your input!

We stayed in room 6078 and had no problems.
We are rebooked for room 6586 and I cant wait.
I think you wil be fine.

We just came back from the August 16th Western. We had 6118 and it was just great. No noise at all. We also stayed in 6042 two years ago.

Thanks for your fast inputs - When I asked my husband, he said. " I don't know, why don't you ask those people on that message board you go on!" He has come to trust everyone here even though he doesn't visit!

Stayed in 6116 and 6118 in March and we didn't notice any noice outside the cabin. We were right of the elevators too.

You trust us becasue we are all one big happy family.

Originally posted by mrsdon
We stayed in room 6078 and had no problems.

Debbie
We are in cabin 6076 in Feb,2004..........do you have any tips or complaints about this area.

We've stayed on Deck 6 twice,The first time near the midship elevators and the 2nd time in 6110,near the aft elevators. great rooms both times. We have stateroom 6042 booked for our next cruise in June.

NYGiants Rule!
Any comments about 6042?

Denise

Hi KaitlinsMom,

We've also stayed in the aft area on Deck 6 both times we've done DCL. We love this area. No problems in the past with noises.

Plus, I'd jump at the chance to save $200! More shopping money!:bounce:

See you on Oct 25!
Tina

We were in 6600 and 6602 last June on the Wonder...right over the theater's speakers.

We rebooked for the Magic next year in the same rooms!

Obviously no problems at all for us!!! :) :)

Hi..we downgraded ourselves, too. From 2 cat 5's to 2 cat 6's. Identical rooms for less money. Works for me, too.

Ursula

Stayed in 6090..........no issues at all! Would stay there again. Enjoy!!!

Originally posted by msdisney53
We've stayed on Deck 6 twice,The first time near the midship elevators and the 2nd time in 6110,near the aft elevators. great rooms both times. We have stateroom 6042 booked for our next cruise in June.

NYGiants Rule!
Any comments about 6042?

Denise

6042 is nice because it is mid-ship and there is little movement. We really liked it.

We were in 6098 and wish we could have stayed there for our next trip. We only booked a cat 5 because all midship cat 6 rooms that slept 4 were taken! Jump on it!

Originally posted by Laura24
Stayed in 6090..........no issues at all! Would stay there again. Enjoy!!!

Mom, daughter and her friend just stayed on the Wonder in 6090, we were in 6092 and mom's friend in 6094... no complaints! Wish I were back there RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL

Nancy

Thank you all so much for your input - We went to book a cat 6 and it was only at guarentee status - So we stayed with our cat 5. We like to have our room at the aft section and plexiglass for our verandah - Didn't want any surprises at the last minute - So next time, we will book a cat 6 thanks to everyones advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter