Q&A for Accepted or Hopeful Fairy Godmothers in Training!

Ah! My mistake--I accepted (and paid the money...)

I'm not sure how they handle role switching so I'm not gonna give you any false information, but I don't think it would hurt for you to maybe send an email asking if it's possible to switch roles even though you accepted another. Just ask a general question and don't put your information. You never know. :)

I don't know if this would work, but you could also try talking to your managers when you get there? Long shot but maybe worth a try at least. Good luck! :)

They sometimes move people if they're not suited for their role. That's probably only the case if you're really struggling. If you decide to extend your program you can request BBB then :)

Disneymegs, do you know how many CPs there are at the MK and DTD BBB during a season?

I swear I'm going to have to start paying you for this realll soon :rotfl:

Disneymegs, do you know how many CPs there are at the MK and DTD BBB during a season?

I swear I'm going to have to start paying you for this realll soon :rotfl:

I can recall 12 hair CP's and 2 cash wrap CP's at DTD and 8 or 9 hair CP's at MK. I could be forgetting some at MK, and I don't know how many were cash wrap there.

I can recall 12 hair CP's and 2 cash wrap CP's at DTD and 8 or 9 hair CP's at MK. I could be forgetting some at MK, and I don't know how many were cash wrap there.

I was thinking about the cash wrap/hair thing today too oddly enough. Are the cash wrap girls merch CPs who get put in the BBBs? Or are they all BBB Hostesses and some get delegated to hair and some to cash wrap?

They are Merchandise. We have CPs at The Pirates League too, they are placed in Merch but get to train with us!

I was thinking about the cash wrap/hair thing today too oddly enough. Are the cash wrap girls merch CPs who get put in the BBBs? Or are they all BBB Hostesses and some get delegated to hair and some to cash wrap?

The CP's at my boutique said they were assigned BBB and found out they were cash wrap.

The CP's at my boutique said they were assigned BBB and found out they were cash wrap.

That's strange - especially as they are different pay rates. I think I would find that frustrating if I thought I was going to do hair, but instead work merchandise. I'll have to ask the CPs we have at TPL about their offers, especially because I do not think TPL is on the role checklist like the BBB.

That's strange - especially as they are different pay rates. I think I would find that frustrating if I thought I was going to do hair, but instead work merchandise. I'll have to ask the CPs we have at TPL about their offers, especially because I do not think TPL is on the role checklist like the BBB.

I thought it was strange too. One had extended her program, that could have been why it was different. I'm not sure if the other did. Pirate's League isn't on the CP role checklist. I think it would be popular if it was though! I actually went in to PL and talked to a manager about becoming seasonal there because I went to school for make-up artistry, not hair. She talked to me for a little while, took my info, and never called :confused3. Oh well, I do love the princesses! princess:

Don't take the Manager not calling you personally. If you want TPL, go to Casting and get your name on the waitlist!! The Managers cannot bypass the waitlist anyway, so getting to Casting is your best bet.

We have three CPs that paint faces and I believe a couple more that are pursers (Merchandise). I'm not sure why it's not on the role checklist, maybe because this is the first semester we've had any CPs?

Don't take the Manager not calling you personally. If you want TPL, go to Casting and get your name on the waitlist!! The Managers cannot bypass the waitlist anyway, so getting to Casting is your best bet.

We have three CPs that paint faces and I believe a couple more that are pursers (Merchandise). I'm not sure why it's not on the role checklist, maybe because this is the first semester we've had any CPs?

I originally went to casting about it and the lady in transfers said my best bet was to go to PL and speak directly to a manager because they could open a head count with my name on it.

Disneymegs - talked to some people today... we do not hire seasonal into The Pirates League. People can drop to seasonal (I think after 6 months?) but we've never hired someone in as seasonal.

However - we do have some part time roles open, so if you're eligible, go to Casting ASAP and emphasize your face painting/makeup experience.

Additionally - for the CPs out there - if you're interested in working at The Pirates League, emphasize any face painting skills you have during your interview and mention The Pirates League. You cannot select TPL as an option, but the three CPs we currently have all indicated face painting experience during their initial interview and were called back for a second interview. Make sure you check off Merchandise as well, as TPL is a Merch role.

Let me know if you have any questions about the location!

what kind of footwear is required for FGIT?
I have a tattoo on my foot and wondered if this will disqualify me for the role, depending on if the shoes covers it.

Disneymegs - talked to some people today... we do not hire seasonal into The Pirates League. People can drop to seasonal (I think after 6 months?) but we've never hired someone in as seasonal.

However - we do have some part time roles open, so if you're eligible, go to Casting ASAP and emphasize your face painting/makeup experience.

Additionally - for the CPs out there - if you're interested in working at The Pirates League, emphasize any face painting skills you have during your interview and mention The Pirates League. You cannot select TPL as an option, but the three CPs we currently have all indicated face painting experience during their initial interview and were called back for a second interview. Make sure you check off Merchandise as well, as TPL is a Merch role.

Let me know if you have any questions about the location!

Thanks for the info! I wish I could do part time with school. Right now I'm going to school five days a week so I can't work 3 days! I'll consider it if I cut back on school days soon. Thanks anyway! :)

what kind of footwear is required for FGIT?
I have a tattoo on my foot and wondered if this will disqualify me for the role, depending on if the shoes covers it.

BBB requires a black polisable shoe like a mary jane. Where is the tatto exactly? The mary janes are kinda open on the top. The interviewer will ask about tattoos. I don't have any but I know from my cousin who had an interview that they ask specifics if you have them. As long as it's not huge and you can cover it you should be ok. You have the option to wear pantyhose at BBB so that would help cover it.

if I wear a shoe that just touches my ankle it'll be covered, is that okay?

They may just ask if you'd be willing to use like a tattoo cover every dayy. If you really want BBB just make sure they can see that you are perfect for it except for that tiny aspect. All I know is that I've notice a tattoo on a fellow FGiTS foot at work repeatedly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter