Q: just noticed time at the top of recent posts

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
It's currently 2:02 PM where I am (CA) and I'm reading posts that say "Today at 3:02 PM". Do they use East Coast time? Why wouldn't a Disneyland board show California time? Or maybe it's just a glitch...

It's currently 2:02 PM where I am (CA) and I'm reading posts that say "Today at 3:02 PM". Do they use East Coast time? Why wouldn't a Disneyland board show California time? Or maybe it's just a glitch...

Don't you remember you went into the future with Doc Brown and Marty McFly? You don't remember the flux capacitor or the delorean?

Oh wait, that would be on the Universal Threads, not Disneyland. Oops.

Just Kidding!

... as @DLgal stated the Disboards originated in Orlando which is on EST.

Ok, I feel really stupid for having been on DIS for, oh, a really long time and never realizing that until today.

Oh, THANK you to those who pointed out that it's an account setting! I'm sure I must have had it set to Pacific time until somewhat recently. I've now returned it to Pacific time and it is much nicer to see posts that weren't written in the future lol.

Interesting. I reset my preferences to Pacific Time back when this thread was started, but tonight I noticed it had reset to some other country's time zone 🤣. Maybe I ticked off an admin lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter