QS Credit for 2 year old?

Kbosch

Mouseketeer
We have the QS dining plan for me, my husband, our 6 and 4 year old. If we go to a QS restaurant, can we order 2 adult meals and 3 kids meals so that my 2 year old has his own meal? Or do we have to pay for him OOP?

You can do that but then you're gonna run out of credits faster and still have to pay OOP for some meals.

Since the credits are pooled so there is no distinguishing between adult and kids credits I'd opt to purchase some kids meals OOP from the get go so that you're not having o pay for adult meals OOP later.

You can also purchase adult meals on kid quick service credits so that might be a way to stretch the credits further. They usually have adult size versions of kid stuff anyway so you could get two adult chicken nuggets and split three ways which would likely be enough food.

You can also purchase adult meals on kid quick service credits so that might be a way to stretch the credits further. They usually have adult size versions of kid stuff anyway so you could get two adult chicken nuggets and split three ways which would likely be enough food.

I like the way you think.
As long as there are options the kids would like this could totally work well.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter