quantum of the seas escape room?

Dr. M

DIS Veteran
My family and I are planning an Alaska cruise next year, and I was thinking of picking Quantum over Ovation because my adult children love escape rooms. Has anyone done the escape room on Quantum? They enjoyed the "Escape the Rubicon" on one of our other sailings (can't remember the ship).

Yes, we did it in February. It was exceptionally hard. As it was a 3 night sailing it was busy so we were joined up with several other families. I'm not sure if this is the way they usually do it. Everyone worked really well together. Definitely more of a puzzle room than an escape room.

Yes, we did it in February. It was exceptionally hard. As it was a 3 night sailing it was busy so we were joined up with several other families. I'm not sure if this is the way they usually do it. Everyone worked really well together. Definitely more of a puzzle room than an escape room.
Hmm… a puzzle room??? I was hoping more for an escape room… but sounds challenging

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter