Question - 7 day - When & Where for Palo and Spa Reservations after Boarding?

Dave in the Frozen North

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Trying to sort out when and where the reservations are now taken for the Spa and Palos, after boarding on Saturday. Can anyone who was recently on the seven day tell me what the latest arrangement is for reservations for these two locations? ( I thought it used to be 2:00 p.m. for both but seems, from the recent Navigators, that this may now be delayed until 3:00 p.m.)

Any info would be appreciated in planning for the onboard scramble.

Thanks

Dave in the Frozen North

I'm interested also. 7 Months ago when I booked the cruise I didn't pay any attention, now I wake up at night and think of questions!

Just back from the 7 day Eastern. We boarded at about 1:00. Palo's reservations were open in Rockin Bar D at that time, as were Spa reservations at Vista.

It's actually EARLIER now, Dave. :) As stated, Palo reservations are taken in Rockin' Bar D now and the spa treatments are booked in the spa as always. Both of them started right at boarding and you could go there directly to book. :)

Thanks for the quick response. I like this format for sure! Means we can make the reservations without having to wait in a lineup and it frees up the rest of the afternoon for immediate commencement of the "R&R & E.S." (Rest & Relaxation & Eating Shrimp).

Dave in the Frozen North

Are the Magic rules different from the Wonder rules? I am asking because when we boarded the Wonder on 12/26 at about 12:10, i ate lunch and then went to the spa and still had to wait until they opened at 1:30 for reservations (and was first in line! HAHA)

Sherry

Sherry, they may be. On the 12/7 Magic everything started right at boarding; the Wonder may have slightly different times. :)

DAVE...

Glad to see you are NOT FROZEN.....ohhhhh that was really bad wasn't it??? lol

I'm sure Barb and Tony will have all the new navs on their site as soon as they return.

When are you cruising again??? Us, not until December 2003...that's a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg time!!

Send me an email when you can...Natsmom125@aol.com

Phyllis
:cool:

DAVE...

I'm sure Barb and Tony will have all the new navs on their site as soon as they return.

When are you cruising again??? Us, not until December 2003...that's a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg time!!

Phyllis

DAVE...

Phyllis

DAVE...

Phyllis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter