Question about 180 ADRs

RobinHoodGirl

Which way to Sherwood Forest?
I know now that ADRs can be made 180 days out but the only other times I have made ADRs was for one meal when the policy was 90 days and when it changes to 180 days we were less than 180 day from our trip...

My questions is is the 180 day policy from day of check in or for each individual day?

I know now that ADRs can be made 180 days out but the only other times I have made ADRs was for one meal when the policy was 90 days and when it changes to 180 days we were less than 180 day from our trip...

My questions is is the 180 day policy from day of check in or for each individual day?
The answer is, "It Depends". If you are staying on-site, the policy is 180 days from your arrival date and then up to 10 days of your stay. If you are not staying on-site (or do not have a vacation booked), it is 180 days from the date of dining.

Okay, Thanks!

I am staying onsite but just put the deposit down yesterday (going through AAA). I'll e-mail my travel agent to see if everything is set. if so I can start to make them today :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter