Question About Accessible Rooms at All-Star Music

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
I called Special Services about our upcoming reservation at All-Star Music. I requested a King Accessible Room with a Roll-In Shower. The lady there said she could guarantee the Accessible Room with Roll-In, but couldn't guarantee the King Bed.

I thought ALL accessible rooms at All-Stars were King Beds??

Have they redone some of All-Stars accessible rooms into two doubles? or was she just quoting company line??

Thanks,

Carol

My travel agent tried to get an accessible room with two beds for me at All Star Movies and was told that they only had king beds. I would think it would be the same at all three All Star Resorts.

Thanks for the layout. That explains why we always get put in Mighty Ducks when we stay at Movies.

However, the connecting doors are not the same for all three All-Stars.

Because I know for a fact that on the Second floor of Jazz at All-Star Music, room 56 & 57 are connecting because a large group of us stayed in 2556, 2557, and 2558, and 56 & 57 definitely were connecting.

Also, at Sports, I've stayed in some King accessible rooms in building 10 & building 6. Building 6 had the tub and building 10 had the roll-in.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter