Question about adding Disneys fall discount to existing reservation?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to call and have them apply the fall discount even though it’s not showing when you search?
I’m guessing no.
I just wondered because I just searched to add an extra day and the discount was available for one day but not the whole week.

Is there a new fall discount, or are you referring to the summer discount that ends 9/29? Rooms are always limited with discounts, so it is possible discounted rooms are available for some days and not others. I've never had good luck with phone cast members finding anything that I haven't found on my own.

Is there a new fall discount, or are you referring to the summer discount that ends 9/29? Rooms are always limited with discounts, so it is possible discounted rooms are available for some days and not others. I've never had good luck with phone cast members finding anything that I haven't found on my own.
Yes the late summer discount. Oh believe it or not I just went to my reservation to check to see if a discount was available after I posted this and it was! I got the discount 😁.
I have checked over and over the past few months and nothing was available. I guess they released more?

Yes the late summer discount. Oh believe it or not I just went to my reservation to check to see if a discount was available after I posted this and it was! I got the discount 😁.
I have checked over and over the past few months and nothing was available. I guess they released more?
Or somebody cancelled. Glad you got it! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

The room inventory for a discount is always a portion of existing unsold inventory. The more rooms that are already booked, the less rooms are available for discount. If someone cancels/changes an existing room, it does not automatically become available for discount. But, after a while, they go back and look at the available inventory and apply the discount to available rooms.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter