• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Question about ADRs

LaurLaur04

Mouseketeer
My parents have yet to decide if they are going to WDW the same time me and my daughter are. My window for ADRs starts this Sunday, and I am only making one ADR this trip, a birthday breakfast at Chef Mickey's for my daughter. If I make the reservation for 4, and my parents end up not going to WDW, will it be ok if we go and just tell them that there will only be 2 of us?

Yes that will be fine.

Definitely make the ressie for everyone, then if they don't show, just tell the hostess/host at the podium during check in, 2 of your party couldn't come.

Many times people can't make it because of various reasons, sick, late, etc....so don't worry. Go and have a wonderful bday breakfast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter