question about booking a hotel, but not until jan 1 2024

DisneyFan1985!

Earning My Ears
quick question, i just booked the "when" part of my trip, March 2 - March 6th of next year, now the where. should i book a disney value hotel, ~200 a night for 4 nights, or upgrade to sapphire falls ~100 dollars more a night, and of which ive stayed there before.

i cant book until jan 1 because my amex credit card gives me a $200 credit starting jan 1, so i want to wait

thank you

It would depend on what parks you plan on visiting. If mainly Universal parks, then Sapphire Falls. If Disney, then a value. If you decide to book a room only stay at Disney, you can book now. You would have to pay a one night deposit, but the rest is not due until check in (though you can pay anytime before) and you can use the $200 from Amex then. At least you would have a room where you want to stay secured. And you can always cancel or change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter