Question about calander hours vs. RideMax

mAlien13

Down with Disney
This is kind of last minute. We are leaving in the early a.m. tomorrow to drive to DLR, and I was just checking out the scheduled events and whatnot. I looked at the Disney calander, then I opened RideMax to check on some last minute changes for our touring plan...when I check Thursday April 27th on RideMax, it lists Disneyland's hours as 9:00am to 12:00am and DCA's hours as 10:00am to 8:00pm, but the Disney website still shows DL hours as 9:00am to 10:00pm.

Is this a glitch in RideMax or do they have more updated info?

The DL calendar would be the most accurate information. Go with those hours.

I agree the DL calendar is more trustworthy. I sent a note to RideMax and asked them to respond to your post. I suspect they can fix this quickly. You would need to rerun April 27 itineraries tonight if prepared with the incorrect hours.

HydroGuy said:
I agree the DL calendar is more trustworthy. I sent a note to RideMax and asked them to respond to your post. I suspect they can fix this quickly. You would need to rerun April 27 itineraries tonight if prepared with the incorrect hours.

That's what I did, on azgal's advice. All printed and ready to go, just staring at the clock...LOL :bounce:

Thanks for the "heads up" on this -- I'm not sure how we messed that up!

I've been at Disneyland most of this week, and won't be able to get this fixed until tomorrow evening, but your current RideMax plan(s) should be OK (as long as you didn't plan go past the *real* 10pm closing time).

Also, if you haven't "checked in" with RideMax in the last few days, note that we have updated the data to reflect the new Toontown Morning Madness schedule, which now runs on different days of the week than it did previously. As a result, if prior to 4/19 (when we fixed this) you created any RideMax plans which include Toontown, I recommend creating new itineraries instead.

Have a great trip!

Regards,
Mark Winters
RideMax

I'm glad you started this thread. I'm just about to plan our trip for Wednesday. Of course there's no way we'll be at the park 'til midnight. I'm hoping ds6 is going to make it through the 9 p.m. F!
Thanks Mark for the updates. We have a Mickey's Madness through our hotel. I'll be sure and not the changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter