Question about car hire.

DixieAmos

<font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=
We have decided to avoid the monorail.so Cuthbert has taken it upon himself to drive.Is there valet parking at the theme parks as Cuthbert,bless him,is not very good at reversing or driving into little spaces.

Oh Veronica, you must not have seen my post on another thread that I wrote to you. I will re-write it on this thread:

There is a LIMO located at MGM, just down the road a ways from The Hollywood Hotel (otherwise known as Tower of Terror).
This Limo is VERY FAST! It is a SUPER STRETCH limo. The only thing is, I hope you like Rock and Roll music because the only CDs that they have in this Limo are AEROSMITH CDs.
Oh, and one other thing, you can only board this limo from an alley, UGH!! So, be sure to watch your purse.;)

Oh dear DA! what a predicament!:( Those parking spots at the parks are teribly small, and if Cuthbert hasn't driven much himself, then I fear there could be a problem. People here in the states aren't as refined as you seem to be, and if someone's car were to get scratched, things could get ugly. :eek:

I'm afraid our friend pw2pp may be pulling your leg just a bit about the limo at MGM. You see, that limo is only available for use at that park. it wouldn't do you much good at the Magic kingdom!

Instead, might I suggest contacting one of my favs, Tiffany Towncar. They have splendid limos that can take you anywhere in the Orlando area, and I think little Dixie and little Amos would feel much more comfortable in the limo than a common car. I'm sure for the right price, they would have a driver at your beck and call 24 hours a day.

I wouldn't rely on this board if you need information on where to rent a car. Too much talk about discounts, coupons, mini-vans and SUV's for a discriminating individual like yourself. This website should be able to assist you in renting a suitable vehicle.

CAR RENTAL INFORMATION
Don't worry about Cuthberts driving, just buy the extra insurance.

Lewis - excellent resource for DA - they should be able to get any car they could want from there! LOL

LOL - good one!
For me it would be a tossup between the jag and the hummer..

Thank you Lewis. Cuthbert is worried about driving on the wrong side of the road. I told him "Cuthbert dear drive as you would at home, the other persons will soon move !"

Just follow my advice and buy the insurnace. Any damage will be paid by the rental companies insurance policy. Suggest you make sure you have a car seat for Amos and Dixie. Make sure you buckle up for safety (and buy extra accidental death insurance on Cuthbert).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter