Question about CSR

919Florida

Mouseketeer
We just placed a hold on a vacation at CSR for June 29-July 6 and I jsut had a quick question. I did a search on this board to find reviews about it and for the most part it is very postive. I did however have a question. One of the post said you can see some of Epcot's Fireworks from here. Is that true and if so where is the best place to go for that?

If you have any tips about this resort to make it extra magical please let us know. Thanks for the help.

Hi,
You can see the fireworks from outside of El Centro (near the boat docks) You cannot hear the music and they are far away. We could see the high ones. You can also see the Dolphin hotel in the distance.

Make sure to walk all around the resort. The theming is incredible and you don't want to miss anything. The breakfast buffet at Maya Grill was excellent!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter