Question about DS and Disney Dollar rebate on purchases

kjmmo

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody,

Last year, around Aug, the DS was offering a special where for every $100 purchases you made you received $15 in disney dollars. Does anybody know if they do this on a regular basis? Or, has anybody heard of when they might have it again?

Thanks,
Jennifer:earsgirl: :sunny:

I have worked at the Disney Store for almost two years now and I do not remember having anything like that at our store? And I doubt if that will happen anytime soon--but you never know!

Hi kjmmo,

I remember that sale. I think it was a
one time thing. Haven't heard of it
again but who knows.

It was last August and September. It was actually a $15 Disney Store gift certificate for every $75 you spent. It WASN'T supposed to include park tickets or Disney Dollar purchases, though. But apparently it was left out of the fine print that it DID NOT include those things, so we all lucked out. I don't think Disney will make that "mistake" again, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter