Question about GFV

tkgdisney

Mouseketeer
Will the 1 bedroom have 1 or 2 bathrooms? Some sites say 2, floor plans show 1. Anyone know for sure?

One bathroom. It is a split bathroom with a tub and sink in one room and the shower, toilet and another sink in the second room. There is a door between them. A door leads from the bathtub area into the MBR. And a door from the shower/toilet area leads to the hallway where the washer and dryer are located. The hallway leads to the front door (exit) and back into the kitchen.

gf_1bdrm_zps7465c290.jpg

I'm interested in that answer myself. I watched a You Tube video of the 1 bdrm layout and it was unclear. Thanks for asking...

I wonder why they didn't do 2 bathrooms in the 1 bedroom. We love love love that extra bathroom with 3 girls. :)

I wonder why they didn't do 2 bathrooms in the 1 bedroom. We love love love that extra bathroom with 3 girls. :)

I wonder if the GF doesn't attract families as much as the other resorts? Maybe DVD thought that another bathroom wouldn't be used enough to justify the cost.

:earsboy: Bill

This is probably been discussed but I don't get on here much, so I was wondering if that extra bed that is under the TV center is a full size twin bed or something smaller?

When I saw the video it didn't look very big to me. I haven't seen the chair folded out at AKV (we didn't need it when we were there this summer, but now I wish I had just opened it to see how big it is since we may need it next time). But I guess I have the impressed that the chair/bed is bigger than the pull out bed at GFV. But I may be wrong. Does anyone know?
Thanks!

This is probably been discussed but I don't get on here much, so I was wondering if that extra bed that is under the TV center is a full size twin bed or something smaller?

When I saw the video it didn't look very big to me. I haven't seen the chair folded out at AKV (we didn't need it when we were there this summer, but now I wish I had just opened it to see how big it is since we may need it next time). But I guess I have the impressed that the chair/bed is bigger than the pull out bed at GFV. But I may be wrong. Does anyone know?
Thanks!

If it is the same size as the one at POR, it is smaller than a twin, but larger than a crib.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter