Question about henna

cthetulips

Mouseketeer
Is there a place in WDW that I can get one of those henna tattoos?
How much does it cost and how long does it take? How long do they last on your body? Any help you can give would be appreciated...

They do them in Morocco in Epcot... sorry, but I am not sure about cost or length of time to do them. The line was pretty overrun with teenagers last time I went, but I'd like to try it next trip if there's not a line. Based on friends who've had it done (not at Disney) they usually last around 2 weeks...

Hi

I get one of the Henna tattoos everytime I go, it's kind of become a tradition of sorts. I get them on my ankle, most of the designs are between 2"-5" (that I would consider for there) and I've paid between $20-$30 each time. It doesn't take long to get, maybe 10-15 mins depending on design and then I go back shortly after for her to put the lemon (I think) juice over the design to help seal it.

I had one a couple years ago that lasted 4-5 weeks and the one in Sept lasted 2-3 weeks but I also swam that week which makes it fade faster.

Only sad thing is they can't do Disney designs there. :earboy2:

Have fun!

you can get them for as little as $10-$15 I think and the henna artist will touch it up for free at the end of your trip.

Thanks for the Q&A. I never thought to get an ankle one, I only thought henna for the hands and that didn't appeal. But the ankle temp tattoo is very appealing
Thanks!

I also had one done on the ankle. Took about 20 mins in Morrocco (little tent area beside the water). If you don't come in contact with Chlorinated water or suntan oil it should last a couple of weeks before it starts to fade. Mine cost $25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter