Question about my Disneyland Annual Pass Certificate

WDWINJUNE!

Married My Prince Charming at Sunset Pointe
In 2004, I bought a premium Annual Pass cerificate but do to work and other things I was unable to go to Disneyland. Well I will finally be able to go this christmas :cool1: I was looking at mine and my daughters AP certificates and they say that they must have been used by 6/24/04.......Does anyone know if we'll be able to use them since we haven't been able to go until now????

Thanks!
Laura

Call Disneyland or go there and they could probably help you out. If prices have gone up, they will charge you the difference.

^^ What she said! ;) ^^

I don't see why not. We activated ours past the date we were supposed to activate them by. Not by years, but surely it doesn't matter? You'll have to pay the difference (which might be a bit considering it was 2 years ago?) but it's all money and custom for them.

Have a great time though!!! :thumbsup2

I'll add another voice saying that the info posted above is correct. This is an area that WDW & DL are different. If you buy a WDW AP voucher, it can be redeemed at any time in the future with no additional payment even if prices have increased. As you can see, DL issues a date on their AP vouchers, and you'll have to pay the price difference between what you paid and current AP price.

In case you're interested, I looked up some of my notes from past trips, and I see we paid $205 for premium AP in 2004. The premium AP is now $359. Yikes - that's a pretty big jump in price! At least you won't lose the value of the ticket completely. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone!

You were all right. I called them and I do have to pay the difference...which still makes it cheaper than having to buy new parkhoppers so no problem there :thumbsup2

I can't wait until December! My DD and I haven't been since 04 and this will be our first trip to Disneyland with DH :love:

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter