Question about parking at PB ?

madthemouse

Laughing Place.
I see that at PB they have a parking garage. Is that for self parking, valet or both? I want to leave some luggage in the car, but I don't want it to bake all day in the sun.

Thanks,

Hi, not been yet but self park at the hotel is $5 valet park $12 & say's "unlimited use". I understand this to mean once you've paid you can use valet park as many times as you like. I believe it is a covered garage so car will not be in direct sunlight. Hope this answers your question.

Self parking is now $6 per day...and valet is $12 per day...this is not a one time payment..this is a per day payment..added to your room bill.

The unlimited use means...you can have the valet bring your car around as many times as you need him too, without being charged extra.

Of course..that means..you will be tipping that many more times.

Thanks for info on the price to park, but I'm familiar with price to park, having stayed onsite befor, but not at the PB. I just wanted to know, in order to park my car in the garage do I have to self park or valet.

madthemouse,

You can self park inside the garage. I always park inside the garage when I stay at PBH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter