• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about PS?

LeahA

DIS Veteran
Do you make them to make them just in case? Or do you try to be there for sure. I made PS's last year and when I realized I wasn't going to use them, I called to cancel. The CM thought I was nuts, she said alot of people don't cancel them.

Leah

It doesn't hurt to have some PS as a backup, and I think it's considerate to call to cancel when you're not going to make it.

I'm sure that lots of folks don't cancel PM's. But we do, in the rare instance we find we can't make the meal due to other circumstamnces.

We try hard to make it to all of our PS, but when we change our minds, we ALWAYS cancel. Either in person if we're at the park, or we pick up the phone at the resort and cancel. It's the right thing to do. But honestly, we rarely ever change our mind and cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter