• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about rides and toddlers

akraeger

Earning My Ears
If my child does not meet the required height to ride alone, can they ride with an adult? ( Probably depends on the type of ride ) Thank you. AK

It depends what ride you are talking about. I'm assuming that you wouldn't want your toddler to go on any ride alone.....I don't think there are any rides at WDW that a toddler would ride alone. If there is a height requirement for a ride, and your toddler does not meet that, they cannot ride - with an adult or not. It is a question of safety systems, not supervision or appropriateness. There are many rides without a height requirement that you can enjoy with your toddler, many websites have a list of all height requirements, and the rides not on that list are open range. If someone can offer a better answer feel free - or correct me if I am mistaken!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter