question about Tchoup chop

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
hey everyone!

i have a quick question regarding the Emeril restaurant Tchoup Chop...i saw the recent special on the food network on opening the restaurant...

i wanna know how do you get to eat at the bar area in front of the kitchen? is that a special reservation or is it first come, first served?

I ate at the Bar in November. The restaurant was packed with an extraordinary wait time.....and my sister and I asked if we could sit there. They had the entire bar area set aside for an 8pm party and told us they could only put us there if we were gone before then. Considering it was only about 6pm, we were fine with that. It was a really nice place to eat. We enjoyed watching the kitchen goings-on and talked to the waiter about the staff hierachy in there.

-HM

so it sounds as if you can reserve seats there...or just chance it when you get there!

Call and make a reservation to sit there. We did this in October and it was WONDERFUL! They call it the Chef's Table. He waited until all the chairs were full...I guess they were all reserved that night. He then fixed us a preplanned 7 course meal. It was $48 per person, but SO worth it! Drinks were extra. Chef James (He was on the Food Network Special) was super nice and a great Chef! I would love to do this again...although, we will have the boys with us next time, so a regular table will do!

If you want to know what was on the menu, I have it and would be happy to type it in. Although, I can tell you, ALL of it was wonderful!

ENJOY!

i would love to know what was on the menu that night!! my husband would LOVE to do this...he's always wanted to do the chef's table at victoria and albert's, but i'm such a picky eater, i'm not sure i would enjoy it...and it's pretty pricey.

if this would be a similar experience, i'm all for it! please let me know what was on your menu that night! thanks much!!

Yoy can book reservations on line up to 6 months in advance at Emeril.com and request the bar area. I did just that for our trip in July-also the menus are posted there. We love the bar. In the early 90s we sat there at Emerils in New Orleans twice and he was there preparing our food- of course that was before he was famous!

Thanks for the heads up on the Chef's table. I called today and made a reservation for our July trip. Can't wait! (407-503-CHOP if you're interested)

Someone above posted a web address for Emeril's resservations - one letter is missing.

To get to either of the Orlando restaurants try Emerils.com

A little late, but another vote for the Chef's Table. Great food and the chef will be more than happy to answer all your questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter