Question about United

RAMWDWFAN

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I made ressies for my family to fly from Cleveland to Las Vegas on United, using a credit from last year (DH got sick and we could not travel) plus adding the change fee and the difference in ticket price. I made the ressies about three weeks ago and despite several calls to customer service and an email, they will not ticket us or charge my credit card. Does anyone know what recourse I have, if anything? The trip is in June and I don't want to wait until the last minute to get this straightened out.

I seriously doubt that the bankrupcy issue is to blame. I just made ressies from LAX to MCO for mid-June with no trouble at all.

You should definitely get things straightened out though. I just pulled up flights from CLE to LAS in mid-June with no problem. Maybe try asking to speak with the reservations supervisor. Personally I always fly United and I love the airline. I absolutely refuse to fly on Delta and will only fly American Airlines if it's absolutely necessary. The flight attendants on United have always been incredibly friendly, although I can't say much about the food. But then again, what airline really serves good food now:p

I called United's Customer Service on Sunday and was told the reason why we have not been ticketed yet is due to all the people canceling their ressies and the snowstorn in Denver. Since we are trying to use a credit from last year, the transaction must go thru their Detroit office and they are swamped right now. I was assured that my reservation was in place, but that I would not receive my tickets or have my CC charged for at least another 3-4 weeks. Now why didn't they tell me this a week ago I don't know. I'll be patient for now.

Do a print screen to show today's fares.

This way you can at least argue that, if fares have gone up, they should honor today's fare even though the ticket had not been fully purchased today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter