Question about VWL dressers

nerb

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at VWL and I was looking at the photo gallery online and GASP! There is only one drawer in the living room of a one bdr??? Can that be true???? I hate the thought that the kids will be living out of a suitcase... Could someone let me know if this is right? And if so, how you handled your clothes storage? TIA...

We will be staying at VWL and I was looking at the photo gallery online and GASP! There is only one drawer in the living room of a one bdr??? Can that be true???? I hate the thought that the kids will be living out of a suitcase... Could someone let me know if this is right? And if so, how you handled your clothes storage? TIA...

Yep, that's right. You'll have a couple of deep drawers in the upholstered bench in the bedroom, plus the drawers in the bedroom. When we go, our son puts his clothes away in the bedroom. And we hang a lot.

There is a closet when you first walk into the villa that can be used as well. The 1 bedroom has a walk in closet so you will have no need for the space in the villa closet and can leave it to them.

We wound up not really unpacking our DS's suitcases but rather just placed them in the front closet. We also hung most of their hangable clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter