Question for EVERYONE....:) Need serious help on this decision!!

• Summer..after school lets out.

• Spring Break

• Other..please state why and when

Results are only viewable after voting.

KittieKat

Boy mom/twin mom
Ok, me and my friends are going to go to Disney World our Senior year in High School, and I'm planning it....

Do you think we should go in the summer after school lets out, or during spring break our senior year?

ok, and say why cuz i need to make a decision..ok?

I haven't been to DW at either time, but I think Spring Break would be a better choice because of the cooler weather and less humidity. Don't know for sure, but that's my thought.

Summer IF:
You want to spend more than a week there
You can go either the first two weeks of June or the last two weeks of August (less crowded)
You really want to enjoy the Disney water parks
You can wait that long

Spring Break IF:
You can stand the crowd.
You really need a break from the dreary Ohio winter
You want to enjoy MK, Epcot, AK, & MGM with less heat

I vote for after school is done. When I graduated from high school our entire class went on a trip to Florida which included time at WDW. It was a great time and is still a great memory (all these years later).

Does you school have a "senior class trip" or "senior week"? If so, will you we doing that in the summer? If not - then I vote for summer - everyone needs something to look forward to after graduation!

Will any of you be having summer jobs, before college starts? I always had one (to help pay for college). I usually had to start in May, and there was no way I could've gotten time off to go to Disneyworld. Just something to consider.
Goodluck!

I all depends on what you are looking for. My family has been during spring break twice and there aren't a lot of people your age there. But it is great if you are wanting to see the parks, etc. Now I don't know about Downtown Disney as we didn't go either time. I know that during March the crowds weren't too bad and the weather was great. Warm enough to go swimming but you could wear jeans too. We went the third week of May once and it was great then too. A little more crowded and the weather was a little warmer. But it wasn't too bad either. I think I saw more people your age there then too. Whenever you chose have a wonderful time!

Hi KittieKat, it's your neighbor-Snowball22. I took a trip to the Gulf coast during Spring Break of my Senior year. Even though Spring Break is a nice time to go, we knew in the back of our minds that we would have to get right back to school. I think it would be great if you could go the week after graduation. It would be a nice way to wrap up your senior year. Be sure to get some scrap books to collect momentos from your Disney trip. Also be sure to bring your cameras! Load up on the sunscreen because the Florida sun is VERY INTENSE and you don't want to be dealing with any major sunburns. Hope you have fun!!!!!

I think the perfect trip would be the second you graduate. The very next day even. What better way to celebrate your accomplishment. Plus you wouldn't miss any school and the crowds would be a little lighter than at spring break. Not to mention you could then have your "last hoorah" so to speak, and get to work on the next phase of your life.

Whenever you go I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! Have fun planning your adventure!

Are a lot of your friends and classmates having graduation parties? If so you may miss some of them if you go right after school gets out. Plus, I think you'll be bummed if everyone goes away for spring break and you're sitting at home. I vote for spring break.

After my senior year of high school, myself and 3 of my best friends went to WDW in mid July. Sure its hot and crowded, but your with your friends for what could be the last, great thing, you guys(and gals) ever do together. Because of that trip, I can say that was the best summer of my life and I wouldnt change a thing. Go in the summer and have a blast! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter