Question for New Englanders re: Feb vacation

denisenh

used to have tags
Have you purchased your flight from New England to Florida for your February vacation?
If you have and if you don't mind ,could you reply with origin and destination airports, airline and per person fare?
If you haven't, what are you waiting for? Lower fare? vacation approval from employer?
Thanks!! :)

we decided to book for april instead, delta out of boston for 229(direct flight) tis flight is now up to 409. Prices for these vacations never come down and usually go way up. Try samsclub.com travel section if you're a member. It gives a great search of all available flights. expedia has 313$ for 15th or 268 for 16th. these are out of boston

Originally posted by denisenh
Have you purchased your flight from New England to Florida for your February vacation?
If you have and if you don't mind ,could you reply with origin and destination airports, airline and per person fare?
If you haven't, what are you waiting for? Lower fare? vacation approval from employer?
Thanks!! :)

In Aug we booked our airfare for our upcoming Feb 2003 trip on Delta Express nonstop from Boston to Orlando $199 inc tax and fees each. We always budget $200 each for airfare anything less is a bonus but convience is important to us also and we will pay extra to book a flight where we can sit in the exit row aisle and middle seat on both flights and get to Disney by noon.

Booked last week Southwest out of Manchester -- January 23 - Feb 2 (not school vacation week!) $185 per person.

Booked a week ago with USAir from Bradley. Was lucky and got a rt for 3 adults at $499.50 or $166.50 ea including taxes. We're leaving on Jan 23rd, returning on Jan 31st. :D

I'll bet all of the President's Week low fares are sold out by now. We're going Easter Week BDL to MCO for $259 pp / RT on Delta. Had a neighbor desparate to find anything to anywhere in Florida for President's Week from Hartford for less than $500 pp. she called Southwest on the day their fares were released and even then missed out on getting their lowest fare.

Good luck!

We are planning on going from Boston or Manchester NH.
from 2/22-3/8/03 (1st week covers NH school vacation).
I waiting for the fares to drop under $200pp.

I've booked Southwest N/S from BDL to MCO for week before Feb.vacation-2/7-2/12/03. I first booked at $191.50, but when last internet sale started, was able to drop the fee to $156.50 per person. The extra $136 credit was taken off my credit card! I only hope flying SW is as wonderful experience as their Customer Service has been.

Flying USAIR:-)( ) February 12 -21 and purchased our tickets in August for $144.00 per person. Flying out of Boston and we do have one stop but for that price we didn't care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter