• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

question on accessing the email segments of the podcast

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Trying to see if this is just me or something others see too... :confused3

When I am listening from a computer without itunes, I usually go from the main page http://www.wdwinfo.com/ and from The DIS Unplugged Podcast, then I click listen now and then, I go in by Download this weeks discussion show (MP3) and it comes up in windows media. BUT, I don't see the email segment posted there. I did find it when I went in by the orange "listen now" bar. Just wondering if anyone got confused looking for the email segments. And wondered if the email segments usually get posted on that page under "Download this weeks discussion show" or not??? Maybe it is just me, but thinking if someone didn't know how to dig around, they may miss the email segment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter