Question on adding tickets to KTTW

irazabul

Mouseketeer
Hi - I read several posts that say that if I have a ticket on hand, I can add them to our KTTW cards.

I went on a vacation last year and stayed at OKW. One of my children has a leftover No Expiration card and when I asked to add it to his KTTW card, OKW staff said that was not possible. They did not tell me why, but might it be because he has one of the older cards that does not have the 17 digit number below the bar code? Just curious.

I purchased the card from Undercover Tourist. I purchased another more recently that does have the 17 digit code under the bar code so I assume we will be able to add it to his KTTW card?
Thanks.

The hotels cannot add, try guest services...BUT if as in your previous post you misplaced a ticket, I would just leave the ticket off of the child's room key.

FYI, With the new Magic Bands, (if /when you are in an eligible resort) you add your tickets into your MDE profile, which adds them to the magic band...

Hi - I read several posts that say that if I have a ticket on hand, I can add them to our KTTW cards.

I went on a vacation last year and stayed at OKW. One of my children has a leftover No Expiration card and when I asked to add it to his KTTW card, OKW staff said that was not possible. They did not tell me why, but might it be because he has one of the older cards that does not have the 17 digit number below the bar code? Just curious.

I purchased the card from Undercover Tourist. I purchased another more recently that does have the 17 digit code under the bar code so I assume we will be able to add it to his KTTW card?
Thanks.

Because Disney is now converted over to RFID they will convert any old cards over to new cards at Guest Relations. You will then be able to add them to your KTTW via MDE (my Disney Experience). I just did this with a card that was over 10 years old

Because Disney is now converted over to RFID they will convert any old cards over to new cards at Guest Relations. You will then be able to add them to your KTTW via MDE (my Disney Experience). I just did this with a card that was over 10 years old

By Guest Relations do you mean at the Parks? Is there also one at SSR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter