question on loan payment

diaman

Mouseketeer
hi everyone.
got some extra cash and i want to pay extra on my loan. can i call member services or do i have to call someone else. also, can i pay with a credit card to get some air miles? last question, how do i find out what my balance is because there doesn't seem to be any statements that get sent to you on a monthly or quarterly basis? thanks in advance!

Yes you can make an additional payment, be sure to tell them you want it applied to principle. The 1-800-800-9800 number. I am pretty sure that option #1 is Member Accounting, choose that option. They have taken my CC for payment of dues, I would expect them to do the same for your payment.

Let us know what happens.

Yes, they will accept cc's for any payments, however only MC and Visa....no AMEX.

... And they <i>can</i> give you your balance on any/all of your contracts whenever you call them. I've been sending a little extra $$ each payday via my online bill payment service, and I like to call every once in a while, just to see my progress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter