Question on spacesaver travel bags...help!

NoodlesTheRabbit

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone...I know I have seem some kind of spacesaver travel bags advertsed on QVC...they hold all your toiletries w/ lots of little pockets, but they fold into each other to save lots of space. Anyone know what I am talking about?? Thanks a bunch, I am having trouble finding them :confused:

Hi Noodles - QVC has a lot of different bags but I think you might be thinking of the Freedom Travel Bags. They have several different kinds and I own one that I think was called the "Freedom First Class" Bag. It has several different compartments and you can really fit a lot of clothes and toiletries inside. Il ove it because I can pack several days of clothing inside but it still is small enough to carry on the plane. There is also a Freedom toiletries bag and I think lots of other models as well. You might also be thinking of the "spacesaver bags". These are plastic bags that you fill with clothing or toiletries, etc. You then roll the air out of the bags (or use the vacuum cleaner to "suck" the air out, depending on the size of the bag and the type) and this makes them smaller and easier to pack. Either way you can do a search for the items on QVC or call them and they will help you find what you want. Hope this helps!

P.S. I actually purchased the smaller spacesaver bags (the roll-up type) at Walgreens on sale and saved a lot over QVC's price.

Thank you both so much. It was the Freedom Express bags I was thinking of...I ordered one from HSN. Thanks again!! -Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter