Question on tickets purchased at OKW

irazabul

Mouseketeer
In advance, please forgive this long post.

Last year in September 2012, we stayed at OKW. I have a very confusing ticket situation where I've got no expiration tickets with differing number of days on them, some with no park days and water days, some with just park days (because as each of our children reached 3, we got them 10 Day No Exp Passes, but we did not stagger or match the remaining period of all of our other passes). I have stayed on top of all this for some time, but over time I got careless and had no clue.

Since I could not check ticket balances by phone, I was caught off guard when I learned that for DH, DW and DD, had one park day left, DS1 had 3 park days left and DS2 had 5 park days left. Our trip was for four-park-days so I unfortunately had to buy four tickets. This sets me up for my question, which really has not much to do with the above other than further display my disorganizating with respect to last year's outing (the whole trip from a ticket perspective was a disaster for me).

Due to budgets, I BELIEVE that I decided to purchase (i) 1 adult 10 day no expiration base ticket, (ii) 1 child no exp. bas ticket, (iii) 1 adult 3 day base ticket and (iv) 1 child 3 day base ticket (please don't ask why I decided on this combination - it was a bad day for me).

Now that I am going back to WDW this October, I am trying to piece together what tickets I have and I am now more confused than ever. According to my credit card, I was charges the following the prices: (i) $665.60; (ii) 635.56; (iii) 282.00; (iv) 255.35.

When I look back at the prices in effect at the time, excluding tax, those ticket prices, according to this link (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/walt-disney-world-resort-ticket-prices-2012/), should have been (i) $593, (ii) $575, (iii) 242 and (iv) 226. If tax is 6.5%, the total prices should have been (i) $631.45, (ii) $612.38, (iii) $257.73 and (iv) 240.69. No matter what ticket combination I try to use, days, hopper, water parks, I can't ge to the amounts that were charged to me.

My questions are: (i) Does DVC concierge charge a fee on top of ticket prices? and if not, (ii) is it too late to go back and have DVC audit this? () AND, if I am unable to find last year's KTTW card that had my 10 day no exp. ticket, can DVC find the records and replace the card?

Discovering this, in addition to having to relive my missteps of a year ago, is stressing me out :headache::headache::headache::headache:

My questions are:
(i) Does DVC concierge charge a fee on top of ticket prices? and if not,
(ii) is it too late to go back and have DVC audit this?
() AND, if I am unable to find last year's KTTW card that had my 10 day no exp. ticket, can DVC find the records and replace the card?

Discovering this, in addition to having to relive my missteps of a year ago, is stressing me out :headache::headache::headache::headache:

(i) I am 90% sure that the answer is no
(ii) It could never hurt to try, as long as you still have the receipts.
() They should be able to, especially if you have the receipt.

I am in a similar situation as you since I have a whole bunch of unused and semi-used NE tickets tucked away in a drawer. I learned on my last trip to mark the balance on each of the tickets!

(i) ...

I am in a similar situation as you since I have a whole bunch of unused and semi-used NE tickets tucked away in a drawer. I learned on my last trip to mark the balance on each of the tickets!

Ditto, except I don't know which fingerprint goes with which ticket either.

I was able to get my ticket numbers from MS and I linked the numbers on My Disney Experience and voila!, it gave me the number of park days left! It does not give me the number of water park days left, though.

Oddly, it says that the tickets expire in 2030??? I thought it lasted forever until used?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter