Questions about Disney Professional Internships

I have applied for a Professional Internship June - January. I applied for all the management ones. I have a degree in Business Management and I am currently going for a MBA. I really would like to get into an entry level management program. When I did my college program, I became really cool with my managers (at the crystal palace, which one of them was an intern). I think this could be a really awesome time and a great resume builder. My concern has always been money. Car payments and rent.. But if managers pull in $600 a week, I could do it. If I do get selected, I will most likely get picked for food & Beverage, all my experience is in food & Beverage. Now its just sit back and wait..

I wish you the very best of luck. The internships such as F&B are very challenging. As you probably already know from the CP, it is do or die. However, I also believe that is what it takes to be successful at Disney. If you have the guts, I say go for it. The outcome is so rewarding. The true definition of "Hard work pays off"

Hey Zada, you said that you were currently a food & Beverage management intern? What place are you at? Is there any thing you can tell me about the hiring process? They will contact my old managers from my CP right? Could you give me a general feeling about Food & Beverage right now? Are they in need of managers?

I am just trying to take what I saw when I was there in 2006 and get a sense of what its like right now. I have contacted most of my managers to give them the heads up that I had applied and I assumed that they would be contacted during the hiring process. They all said that I performed really good during my CP and was told I should apply for a PI.

I got an offer for Florida Tourist Sales PI Fall 08 but I now have a 2nd interview for Services for Guests with Disabilities, I am looking for more info on that one, and a cheap close place to live...any suggestions?

does anyone know anything about services for guests with disabilities PI? I have a 2nd interview but im clueless

I did accept it....so its a little sketchy how I am interviewing for the other one now but its a long story and i discussed it with a lot of people. im not sure what will happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter