• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about June

DznyMom

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me an idea on the weather, crowds, and wait times on rides for about the middle of June? We've never gone at this time of the year before. Last two trips were in February and we froze to death and swore never to do that again!

Thanks for your replies.

That's about the time we're coming home.... Mid June really starts to pick up with the crowds since most kids will be out of school by then. It's not like the crowds at Christmas or Easter, but you will have some fairly long lines. As for the weather, it will be hot and humid. Even the first couple of weeks in June it's usually in the upper 80's to lower 90's and you can expect a shower in the afternoon about every day. Just grab your ponchos and keep going!! Have a great time....::yes::

We went last June 14th-June 27th.
The first few days we were there the crowds really were not too bad, but each day it seemed to pick up more & more. The closer you get to the end of June the more the crowds pick up.

Weather was hot & humid, with rain. Most days were just a passing quick shower. Although 2 days it RAINED all day!!!!
But it didn't ruin our fun ;)

We are going again from May 29-June 18th this year! As long as you know what to expect it really isn't too bad!

In the middle and hottest part of the day.Go back to your resort for a nap or just put your feet up for awhile and enjoy the AC.Maybe take a swim and sunbathe for awhile.Then go back to park of your choice for late afternoon and evening touring.You will enjoy more of what WDW has to offer if you are well rested.Use EMH and Fast Pass and I think you will be able to tour with little wait times.You will not freeze on this visit I can say that without reservations.Have a great vacation and hope you make some magical memories for you and family.This I'm sure of also.::yes::

Like everyone says. Arrive early, take a break, then head back out in the evening. And don't forget the ponchos, you'll need them.

This is my first June Trip in 12 years so it will be interesting. I have heard most people say that the crowds dont pick up till the middle of the month. Good because we will be gone by then June 4 to June 14th are our travel dates.

We will also be there first part of June:jumping1: :jumping1: I don't care how busy it is I am so excited!! Not looking forward to the heat and humidity but will try to plan for it, thanks to all the advice on the disboards.

::MickeyMo Crowds should be lighter then ::MinnieMo I don't want to start any probs but do they still have gay week at that time :confused:

:earsboy: Hi there! My family has been there sveral times in June. Yes, it's definitely shorts and tenny's. Ecpect crow2s and planning ahead for spots to watch the afternoon parades. Fast Paass will be a plus for you, but what wouild Dinsey be without crowds? The magic is still there. I woiuldn't let that deter your plans what soever. The rains should mostly be over for June. DOnt think we've encountered more than a passing shower once or twice. Expect at least 80's and possibly up to 90. That's where the resort pools come in handy late in the afternoon or late evening, while the washing machines are whirring away. We are going again mid June at Star Movies, our 1st time there. we've stayed at the Poly in '81, and '89. Dixie Landings, now Port Orleans Riverside, in the '90's, plus a few March and April trips staying outside the parks with our participating high school band. What with church camps, soccer and band camps, June seems to be our freest time. Have a great trip!!

Railerbooster, We'll beat AS movie in mid-June as well. Keep your eyes open for our lime green. Me, DW, DS 7, and DD 4. If you see us, just a wink and a smile will say it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter