Questions about Marriott Orlando World Center

bellebobo

Earning My Ears
Hi

I am planning our next trip to WDW and would like to have some feedback on the Orlando Marriott World Center.

I have heard that the rooms are recently renovated. Is true? How are the restaurants and pools?

I would appreciate any feedback on the hotel and its amenities,aspecially the suites and/or the concierge level .

Thank you

Hi, bellebobo:

Here are the results of a search on the MOWC: CLICK HERE

You will find my name in there because I stayed there in May 2000 and truly enjoyed this hote.

You will not be disappointed. :D

Beautiful hotel, gorgeous pool area! Be sure to join the Marriott Rewards program. We were upgraded to a poolside room when I showed my card.

We needed connecting rooms. Because of that we were taken to the unrenovated (gross/stinky) section of the hotel. We complained about the asthma it was causing with the family and were moved to an equally gross part of the hotel. The magic word seemed to be when we said we would be okay with adjoining but not connecting (no door in between rooms). We were shown to a gorgeous end of the hotel. We were so glad we fussed! The pool is WONDERFUL!

I'm pretty sure there is no concierge level at MOWC. (They say conceirge service - i.e. desk - but I called about the rooms with drinks, etc. and they said they don't have one. Too bad, we love it!)

RANdisney, we are staying with others at the MOWC for a week starting the 26th. Got this on priceline for a great price. Maybe we will run into each other. Hope we dont get the unrefurished rooms:( Ive heard alot of positive comments about this place.

Based on what others have said, we're going to request a North Tower room overlooking Disney World. That way, if we poop out after 14+ hours at Epcot New Year's Eve, we can watch the show from our balcony. I don't know if that area has been renovated, or not. If I can remember, I'm going to get a lime green ribbon, so maybe you'll recognize us in the elevator. (We're five - two teens (B&G) and an 8 year old boy.) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter