Questions about Trattoria

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Is this a buffet or sit down restaurant. If I am not mistaken this is where the character meals take place correct? What is the menu like? Buffet or sit down?

Thanks in advance.

It's both! :) My husband likes the buffet and I like ordering off their menu. The kids have done both but the kids meals are priced right. At certain times (off season) they sometimes do not offer a buffet. Yes, this is where they have the character meal as well. It's very pretty inside. Get a marshmallow milkshake, they are delicious.

I keep hearing about these marshmallow milkshakes. I will definitely have one!!!

With the entertainment card from the Orlando book you can get a complementary lunch or dinner entre with the purchase of one. (I have the 2003 book, don't know about the 2004. That will save a few bucks.

Thanks for posting!!!! :D

That's exactly why I asked this question. I bought the 2004 book and it's in there so I will definitely use it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter