Questions about trip....

lucky_star_17

Earning My Ears
I'm going on a trip July 5th-10th and I had a couple questions on my intinerary:

What is the Sizzler???
~I know it's a resturant, but what is it like??? Anything special about it?

It says 'One Meal Coupon Included Today', what does that mean???

What is Spectro Magic (just a parade right) ? Is it worth seeing???
~These might be stupid questions, but I am stupid...haha :D.

How was the performance of BLAST??? What's it about???

Fantasnic at MGM, must see???

Water Mania, any good???

That's all for now...any answers at all will be helpful, thanks much.

I'll help you out as much as I can.

I haven't eaten at a Sizzler in forever, but I think it's just one of those buffet restaurants with steaks, like Ryans. It's one of those restaurants that is everywhere and most people don't think is worth making a special trip to go to. But if you have a coupon and want to eat a filling meal for not much money, it may be worth it to you.

Spectro Magic--it's a parade, but it's not "just a parade." ;) If you've never been to WDW, you've never seen a parade like the ones they do. DH and I go without kids. We love the evening parades. The afternoon parades are worth watching a little of if we can just walk up right when it's about to start, but you should try Spectro Magic. If you don't like it, then you probably won't like the afternoon parades.

Fantasmic--abosolutely awesome. I can't describe it because it's a performance like you've never seen and if I tried to describe it, it would take away some of the enjoyment. Just trust me that you should make a strong effort to see it. So that you don't have to get into the stadium really early, book the Fantasmic package, or watch the 2nd show if they show 2 any of the days you're there.

Yeah we are going to Spectro Magic...and we're actually IN the afternoon parade, so we do have to go...lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter