Questions on Key West Excursion

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
Hi this is Shirley - Norm and I are going to try again to go home within the next couple of weeks - I have heard of so many excursions in Key West that I can not keep up with them - so I would like to know from those that have gone on the excursions would share with me since I intend to check them out when I go home - two of them being the "Scavanger" hunt for one and the ghost tour for another -
I do love the Butterfly musuem - that is so neat for kids and very informative -
Thanks for all the calls and emails - you know Norm and I luv ya all? Well we do.
Always
Shirley

Shirley - what size envelope do you need? Was getting ready to send it off but not sure if you need a 9x12 manila envelope or a 9" letter size envelope. Thanks
Looking for info on Key West aquarium

It is best to send the larger envelope since I have a bunch of goodies which includes maps, coupons, just at lot of information you should have before going to Key West - also I have business cards from a number of businesses that offer up to 35% off -
I have mentioned many times that I do not get any thing by offering this service - in other words NO KICKBACKS - I just want to make sure you have a great time in my hometown of Key West.
If I can help any further let me know or just drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com
Always
Shirley

thank you Shirley
Is it best to get the envelopes down to you now or do you think you'd have different stuff in the next 8wks?

Barb If you are cruising after October, it would be best to wait since I know I will have new information - this way also, I can check with local merchants to see if anything has been added or changed - I am still trying to get the Key West Aquarium to give discounts so that families can take their children there - believe it or not - the aquarium use to be the "highlight" of our excursions down there as kids and at that time it was in lousy condition - surrounded by water and all types of fish and we would go to the aquarium and the turtle krawl - another tidbit of Key West in years gone :-)
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter